- 1. Preheat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/Gas
- 3. Line a 12 hole muffin tray with paper cases.
- 4. In a bowl beat together sugar and spread until light & fluffy. Gradually add eggs and vanilla extract. Add flour and milk and stir roughly to combine. Carefully fold in the berries. Don?t over-mix.
- 5. Spoon in to paper cases and bake for 20-25 mins until light and springy to the touch.
- 6. Remove muffins from tin and cool on a wire tray. They may sink a little bit.
- 7. You can dust with icing sugar to decorate / add sweetness but this is optional. They keep for 2-3 days if kept in an airtight container.