- 1. Spread the sliced onions and chopped garlic over the base of a large non-stick saucepan. Cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes until soft and starting to brown.
- 2. Sprinkle in the curry powder and turmeric. Cover and cook over very low heat for 2-3 minutes to release spice flavours.
- 3. Stir in the vegetable stock tomato puree lemon juice cauliflower and carrots. Cover and simmer gently for 30-45 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 4. Add the green beans and tomatoes cover and simmer for a further 10-15 minutes. Season to taste.
- 5. Serve with yogurt dips for a starter with Curries or add to salads for lunch.