- 1. Cook the new potatoes until just tender drain and cut into bite sized pieces.
- 2. Cook frozen peas in boiling water for 2 mins drain and mix with the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Meanwhile cook the Cajun spice mix and paprika in the olive oil in a small saucepan for 1 min on a low heat. Cool and stir in the low fat mayonnaise.
- 4. Finely chop the spring onions and add to the mayonnaise with the wholegrain mustard Dijon mustard and white wine vinegar.
- 5. Gently mix through the warm potatoes and peas.
- 6. Finally add 3 hard-boiled eggs cut into quarters and a little chopped parsley to serve.