- 1. Add the butter and oil into a large none stick pan and heat.
- 2. Chop the garlic and ceps adding in salt and pepper if needed. Stir gently until for about 10 minutes
- 3. In another pan warm up half a litre of water (or half water and half milk) and add the herbs.
- 4. Bring to the boil then remove the sprigs of herbs. Add the philadelphia and stir until the liquid thickens.
- 5. Add in the mushrooms and garlic from the other pan and serve. This is great served with some warm homemade bread or some crusty rolls. Just remember to add in the extra cals!