- 1. Chop the sweet potato into large chunks and cook until tender (about 10mins). Then chop into 2cm square sized pieces.
- 2. Dry fry the onion and garlic over a low heat until soft about 5minutes.
- 3. Add the curry powder and stir for one minute.
- 4. Add the can of chopped plum tomatoes the drained chick peas the sweet potato and half the stock. Stir and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 5. When the stock has reduced add the remaining stock. Simmer until the curry is nice and thick (about another 10minutes) Have the rice cooking now usually about 10 minutes for basmati.
- 6. When ready to serve remove from the heat and stir in the creme fraiche.
- 7. Serve with the rice.This is nice served with a naan bread if you have enough calories!