Chicken & Chorizo in Tomato Sauce
- 1. Dry fry the chorizo in the pan you are going to use for cooking to release the oil.
- 2. Add the chicken & half the onion roughly chopped.
- 3. Using a hand blender blend the tomatoes chilli 1 clove of garlic cornflour and onions until smooth.
- 4. Add the mix to the pan with the ripped basil oregano and sliced garlic.
- 5. Add the sliced pepper season to taste with pepper - salt not required as it will come from the chorizo.
- 6. Simmer for 10 mins adding water if needed to get the right consistency.
- 7. Add the lime juice peas and mushrooms and simmer for a further 5 mins.