- 1. Slice & fry the chorizo to release some oil.
- 2. Add the chopped onion and garlic soften for a bit then take chorizo & onion out and put to one side.
- 3. Add the olive oil and rice stir to coat the rice.
- 4. Add a small amount of stock and the finely sliced carrots (2mm).
- 5. Season with plenty of pepper no salt and possibly a little tabasco & fresh ginger.
- 6. Gradually add the stock over the next 10 minutes stirring continuously.
- 7. Add the chicken gravy chorizo and onion.
- 8. When the rice is almost done add the peas and mushrooms for the last few minutes it should take about 20 mins in total.