- 1. Heat the oil in a saucepan add the chicken and onion and fry over a gentle heat stirring occasionally for 6 minutes or until the onion is soft and the chicken is lightly coloured.
- 2. Stir in the curry powder and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 3. Add the stock tomato puree sugar tomatoes and cream. Stir to combine the ingredients bring to the boil then reduce the heat cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 4. Stir the beans into the curry and cook covered for a further 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally until the chicken is cooked and the beans are tender.
- 5. Stir the ground almonds into the curry and simmer for 1 minute to thicken the sauce.
- 6. Serve with boiled rice.