- 1. In a large non-stick frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- 2. Add the onions leeks garlic and chicken strips. Saute for 5 minutes until the vegetables are translucent and chicken is slightly browned.
- 3. Add the tomatoes red pepper slices and continue to saute for another 5 minutes.
- 4. Add the rice tarragon broth and combine well. Bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5. Stir in peas and continue to simmer uncovered until broth is absorbed and the rice is tender 45 to 60 minutes.
- 6. To serve divide onto individual plates. Garnish each with 1 tbsp parsley and 1 lemon wedge.