Chilli prawn and chicken stir fry
Deliciously quick and healthy dinner recipes.
- 1 skinless chicken breast
- 1 carrot
- 1 pepper
- 4 spring onions
- 1/2 finely chopped red chilli
- 60 g cooked prawns
- 125 g dry whole wheat noodles
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp light malt vinegar
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 100 ml water
- 2 tsp cornflour
- Peel carrots into ribbons and thinly slice pepper and spring onions.
- Spray pan with oil and heat. Add chicken strips and fry for 2 minutes. Add carrots, peppers, spring onions and chilli for 3 minutes.
- Cook the noodles according to pack. Drain.
- Place sauce ingredients except cornflour in pan and bring to boil. Mix cornflour with little water and add to pan. Boil for 2 mins.
- Return chicken and veg to heat, add prawns until heated.
- Divide into 2 plates and add noodles and sauce