Healthy take on classic banoffee pie.
- 2 level tsp muscovado sugar
- 2 tsp custard powder
- 125 ml skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp Baileys
- 150 g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 medium ripe banana (mashed)
- 1 egg white
- Cocoa powder (for dusting)
- In a basin, blend the muscovado sugar and custard powder with a little of the milk until smooth.
- Heat the remaining milk with the Bailey's in a small saucepan.
- As soon as it starts to boil, remove from the heat and pour on to the custard mixture, stirring well.
- Tip the custard back into the warm pan and place over a low heat, stirring all the time until it thickens. When you have a thick, smooth toffee custard, remove from the heat and set aside until cold.
- Stir the yoghurt and mashed banana into the cold custard.
- Beat the egg white in a clean bowl until stiff, then fold gently into the custard.
Divide the custard between 2 glasses or bowls, dust lightly with cocoa and serve immediately or chill in the fridge until required.