Three bite sized treats that are super easy to make and deliver delicious, devilish desserts.
- Slice each mini roll into 4 to provide the bases.
- Add a dessert spoon of chocolate mousse on top of each slice.
- Top each with the raspberries or halved strawberries.
- Next, halve the pancakes.
- Cut the bananas into slices and arrange 2 or 3 slices on each pancake.
- Drizzle the banana with sherry, brandy or apple juice (as preferred)
- Top each with a tablespoon of chocolate mousse.
- Sprinkle with half of the chopped nuts.
- Next, peel the kiwi fruit and trim the ends. Cut each fruit into 6 slices.
- Using 2 of the sliced kiwis, top each kiwi slice with a tspn of mousse
- Cut the remaining slices in 2 and use to top off the mousse
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped nuts,