- 1. Heat the Fry Light in a large pan and cook the garlic onion and potatoes for 5 minutes until lightly golden.
- 2. Add the leek and the cayenne and cook for a further 1 minute.
- 3. Add the stock bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are very soft and beginning to break up into the soup.
- 4. Using a potato masher roughly mash the potatoes into the soup. Stir in the chorizo and simmer gently until the orange-coloured oil from the chorizo rises to the surface of the soup. Check the seasoning.
- 5. Ladle into bowls and garnish with a spring of flat leaf parsley. Serve with lots of crusty bread for mopping up.