- 1. Season cod with black pepper and sprinke over the paprika and lemon juice. Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake uncovered at 180C for 15-20 minutes until fish is just firm and opaque.
- 2. Meanwhile heat remaining oil in a small saucepan over a medium heat.
- 3. Add chopped chorizo and cook until the fat is rendered (about 2 minutes) drain off excess fat.
- 4. Add tomatoes to the pan and bring to a simmer turn down the heat. Season with black pepper and stir in roughly chopped flat leaf parsley.
- 5. Top fish with chorizo/tomato mixture and serve with vegetables of your choice.
- *TIP - add a portion of brown whole grain rice as 1 of your GoodCarbs for the day