- 1. Dice the potatoes and par boil them for 5 minutes.
- 2. Afterwards dry oven roast them for half an hour.
- 3. In the meantime boil the asparagus to your liking.
- 4. In a pan crisp up the medallions using Fry Light - when its done add the seafood to it and warm it through.
- 5. Once the potatoes are roasted add these to the pan too.
- 6. Drain the asparagus cut them into inch long pieces and add to the pan.
- 7. Toss all the ingredients together season with salt and pepper and pile on a plate.