- 1. Rinse lentils in cold water then add to a pan with enough cold water to cover them (you might find you need to add boiling water during cooking). Bring to the boil then simmer stirring every so often to make sure they don't stick until all the water has absorbed and the lentils have broken down.
- 2. Add the tin of chopped tomatoes and stir well. Add tin of kidney beans with the curry and chilli powder till you get to desired taste.
- 3. Finally season with plenty of black pepper and serve.3408 570Spicy Special RiceDinner5474
- 4.4500g brown whole grain rice300g eggs150g frozen peas
- 5.1kg frozen sweetcorn150g onion91g frozen prawns178g peanut sauce30ml grilled fillet pork213g olive oil