- 1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas
- 3. Take a small pan and cook the garlic chilli and ginger in the oil over a low heat for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- 4. Tip into a bowl and add the garam masala and coriander. Stir to mix then add the breadcrumbs and turkey. Season with salt and mix together.
- 5. Shape into 12 balls and put on a roasting tray leaving a gap between each one. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 6. Transfer the meatballs to a pan add the tikka masala sauce cover and simmer gently for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 7. Serve with rice naan bread raita or mango chutney - just add in the extra calories accordingly.