- 1. Peel and de-seed the pumpkin until you're only left with the flesh. Chop into small 2cm chunks.
- 2. Saute the onion garlic carrots diced pumpkin and curry powder in low calorie cooking oil or a dash of water.
- 3. Add in enough vegetable stock to completely cover the vegetables.
- 4. Bring to the boil then gently simmer until the vegetables are soft approx 30 minutes.
- 5. Once tender use a hand blender to puree (leaving it as lumpy / smooth as you wish).
- 6. Add the peanut butter and mix well.