- 1. Chop chicken into chunky pieces.
- 2. Spray casserole dish with Fry Light and seal chicken pieces (5 minutes).
- 3. Add all the veg chopped roughly and stir about sauteing them a bit (this seems to stop them disintegrating in the oven) takes another 5 minutes.
- 4. Make up about 1 litre of stock using the cube and gravy granules mustard and mushroom ketchup.
- 5. Add stock to dish and turn the heat up on the hob to get the stock bubbling slightly then put the lid on put the whole thing into the oven at 150 c for about 2 1/2 hours.
- 6. Half way through drain the mixed pulses and add them to the stew. If the 'gravy' looks very runny you could thicken it a little more or just take the lid off for 20 minutes or so whilst still cooking.