Swap your takeaway pizza for this healthy homemade pizza. Feel free to add extra vegetables such as courgettes and peppers to the top.
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- spray oil
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp oregano or basil (chopped )
- 4 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 125 g mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- 5 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Briskly cook the garlic in a pan that has been sprayed with low cal spray oil
- When softened, add the tomatoes, tomato paste and herbs.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until thickened. Season.
- Lightly warm the wraps.
- Spread each half with the tomato sauce and top with cheese and olives.
Pop under a grill for a few minutes until the cheese melts. Add cherry tomatoes on top.
- Serve with a mixed salad.