Delicious desserts don't get easier than this to make. It's child's play but tastes heaveny!
- 250 g Quark (skimmed milk soft cheese)
- Few drops vanilla esssence
- 2 dspn granulated sweetner
- 125 g fat-free raspberry yoghurt
- 225g/ 8oz raspberries
- 6 meringue nests
- Beat together the Quark, vanilla essence and granulated sweetner to a thick cream consistency.
- Stir in the raspberry yoghurt.
- Break the meringue nests into chunky pieces and fold into the mixture.
- Reserve a few raspberries for decoration then fold remainder into the mixture so they start to break up and streak it with vivid colour.
- Divide between 4 serving dishes, garnish with reserved raspberries and serve immediately.