- 1. Fry the vegetables in fry light until soft and lightly browned.
- 2. Add the curry powder and fry for 1 minute.
- 3. Then add the rice and stir well to coat.
- 4. Add stock and simmer for about 19 minutes. Then add fish (you can use any fish or chicken instead and I put the fish in straight from frozen).
- 5. Simmer for further 10 minutes or so until fish is cooked through and flaked and most stock is absorbed.
- 6. Add fresh coriander at end to serve.You can always substitute the fish for prawns or chicken. Don't be put off by the fact that its made with fish! .