If you thought home-made lasagne was too much hassle, try this quick-and-easy recipe. A lighter and lower-Check version of traditional lasagne, it's delicious and even the children will love it!
- 3 Sheets lasagne
- 170 g Cod Steak
- 150 g spinach (Frozen )
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese (Grated )
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
Preheat oven to 180C fan.
Wilt the spinach in a saucepan and season with black pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Boil lasagne sheets in lightly salted water until just tender
Drain and separate lasagne and place 1 sheet on an ovenproof dish.
- Cover with half the spinach and season with black pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Break up the fish over the spinach
- Repeat steps 4-7 for the next lasagne sheet
- Top with the remaining lasagne sheet
Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and coriander.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until golden and crisp.