- 1. Preheat the oven to 230c. Cut the tofu lengthwise into 4 slices and each slice into 2 triangles. Place the tofu triangles on a plate and cover with clingfilm and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl whisk together the hoisin sauce vinegar brown sugar soy sauce mustard chili garlic sauce and garlic.
- 3. Spread 1/3 of the mixture in a baking dish. Drain the tofu arrange the triangles in the dish and top with the remaining hoisin mixture.
- 4. Bake until heated through approx 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5. While the tofu is cooking bring 1 inch deep water to a boil in a large pan fitted with a steamer basket. Add the bok choy to the steamer cover and steam until tender approx 6 to 8 minutes.
- 6. Transfer to a plate sprinkle with the sesame oil and salt (if required).
- 7. Place 2 bok choy halves and 2 tofu triangles on each individual plate and serve.