- 1. Grease twelve
- 2.5 inch muffin tins & preheat oven to 200C.
- 3. Sift the plain flour into a bowl and mix in all the dry ingredients.
- 4. Mix the egg milk and butter together in a separate bowl.
- 5. Pour the egg mix over the dry ingredients and lightly stir - the mixture should be lumpy.
- 6. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins filling to 1/3 from the top.
- 7. Bake for 15 mins or until brown and risen - cracked in the center is ideal.
- 8. Cool in the tin for ~3 mins then turn onto a wire rack.