- 1. Wash the ingredients
- 2. Grate the cucumber and put it into a colander to squeeze out all of the excess juice.
- 3. Grate the garlic with the cheese grater.
- 4. Take the sprigs of fresh dill and chop finely
- 5. Measure the olive oil and malt vinegar.
- 6. Add all prepared ingredients in to a bowl and add the fromage frais. Stir it all with a fork. This is ideally accompanied by some grilled vegetables or a good alternative sandwich filling with some grilled peppers. This tzatziki can be keep in the fridge for up to week.