- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- 2. Lightly coat a 9-by-13 inch baking pan with low calorie cooking spray.
- 3. Make the sauce by adding the water brown sugar honey and olive oil into a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- 4. Place a single layer of sweet potatoes in the baking pan. Pour the sauce over the sweet potatoes. Shake around to ensure they're all coated.
- 5. Cover and bake until tender about 45 minutes. Turn the sweet potatoes once or twice while cooking.
- 6. When tender remove the cover and continue to bake until the glaze is set about 15 minutes.
- 7. Transfer to a serving dish and top with pepper or chopped herbs of choice. Serve immediately.