- 1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bacon spring onion and rosemary for about 2-3 minutes then add the chicken pieces and stir well until the chicken in white all over.
- 2. Add the crushed garlic and continue stiring for a minute or so.
- 3. Add the wine and bring to a simmer then add the tomatoes bay leaves and sugar.
- 4.Cover with lid and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5. Add the drained cannellini beans and simmer for another 5-10 minutes until the beans are warmed through and chicken is completely cooked.