- 1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Cube the lamb removing any excess fat toss in the flour.
- 2. Cut the onion into wedges and crush the garlic.
- 3. Heat the oil in a large pan add onion and garlic. Cook for a minute.
- 4. Add lamb and cook until browned on all sides. Crumble stock cube into 425ml water. Add to pan with the mixed herbs stir and bring to a simmer.
- 5. Peel and cut the carrots into chunky wedges add to the pan and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6. Slice the leek.
- 7. Drain and rinse the beans.
- 8. Place the leek and beans in an ovenproof casserole adding the lamb mix.
- 9. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and parboil for 5 minutes then. Place in a single layer over top of casserole. Top with the cheese and cook for about 30 minutes until golden and cooked through.