- 1. Preheat oven to 190c/375f/ Gas 5
- 2. Line two baking sheets with non-stick baking paper
- 3. Whisk eggs sugar & lemon rind with electric whisk until thick and mousse-like and leaves a thick trail on the surface for at least 15 seconds.
- 4. Fold in the flour with a large metal spoon. Place mixture in a large piping bag fitted with a 1cm nozzle (you can make one out of baking paper) and pipe into finger lengths on the baking sheets - should make
- 6. Dust fingers with caster sugar and bake for 6-8 mins until golden brown.