- 1. Mix the turkey mince with half the chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste then shape into 12 balls.
- 2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the meatballs for 4-5 minutes shaking the pan occasionally until the meat is browned all over.
- 3. Add the chopped onions garlic carrots potatoes and water to the pan.
- 4. Bring to the boil cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 5. Stir in the paprika passata and half the remaining parsley. Bring to the boil cover and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes and carrots are tender.
- 6. Season to taste and sprinkle with the remaining parsley to serve.