- 1. Heat the oven to 375 Fahrenheit. Generously grease 24 mini (1 3/4 inch) muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2. In small bowl stir Bisquick mix and butter until blended. Add boiling water; stir vigorously until soft dough forms.
- 3. Press rounded tsp of dough on to the bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup and divide the bacon evenly among the muffin cups.
- 4. In a small bowl beat the half-and-half and egg until well blended. Stir in the chopped onions salt and red pepper and mix well.
- 5. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of egg mixture into each muffin cup and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and centers are set.