Oatmeal and dill crusted salmon
We have created a delicious salmon dish in partnership with Hamlyns of Scotland.
- 60 g Hamlyn’s porridge oats
- 2 tbsp finely chopped herbs- thyme and dill.
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 egg- beaten
- 4 X 100g salmon fillets- skin removed
- 100 g peas
- 8 cherry tomatoes- halved
- 12 new potatoes
- Handful spinach
- Lemon wedges- to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200⁰C.
- Blitz the oats, chopped herbs and grated lemon zest in a food processor until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Coat the salmon fillets in the beaten egg and toss through oat mixture.
- Lay salmon fillets on a baking tray and spray lightly with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until oat topping is crisp and golden.
- While salmon is cooking, boil peas and potatoes until just cooked then drain.
- Serve salmon with peas, spinach and halved cherry tomatoes.