- 1. Preheat your oven to 180c
- 2. Cut up the veg into even size chunks and lay them in a large roasting tin.
- 3. Chop the garlic finely and sprinkle over the veg.
- 4. Sprinkle over the oil and shake the veg so they are all coated with a little of the oil and garlic. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- 5. Place in the oven then after 10 mins mix the veg around so nothing burns and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- 6. Add the chopped tomatoes and basil to the dish mix in with the veg and return to the oven for a further 10 mins.Great served mixed into pasta with rice meat fish or on a jacket potato! A great warming and filling dish for very few calories.