- 1. Cook the chopped onion for 5 mins until tender
- 2. Place in a bowl with the potato and the chickpeas and mash together.
- 3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and form into 20 small balls.
- 4. Place the Bhajis on a baking tray sprayed with fry light
- 5. Bake in a preheated oven at 200c /Gas 7 for about 15 mins until golden. Serve with Raita (either homemade or shop bought) or with your favourite curry. You will need to calorie count any additions you have with this as they're not included.