- 1. Preheat oven to 200c and coat a roasting pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper and place in the prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon rosemary.
- 3. Bake the chicken for 20 minutes. Meanwhile combine the remaining 1/2 teaspoon rosemary marmalade vinegar and oil in a small bowl.
- 4. Turn the chicken pieces over and top with the marmalade mixture. Bake until the chicken is no longer pink in the centre 15 to 20 minutes more.
- 5. Serve immediately spooning the sauce over the chicken.Have with new potatoes rice noodles etc. Just add in the extra calories where necessary.