- 1. Preheat the oven to 190C / 170C Fan / Gas
- 2. Cut four large squares of foil each large enough to enclose the fish and vegetables in a loose parcel.
- 3. Lightly brush the centre of each piece of foil with half of the oil and divide the mange tout and baby corn between the pieces of foil followed by a piece of cod on top.
- 4. Scatter over the spring onions and season.
- 5. Mix the remaining oil soy sauce fish sauce sweet chilli sauce lime juice and lime zest and spoon a little over each piece of fish.
- 6. Wrap the foil to make loose parcels with room inside for air to circulate but tightly seal the edges by folding over twice to prevent any leaks.
- 7. Put the parcels on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve immediately with fresh coriander on top. This is great with Jasmine rice or stir fried vegetables however you will need to add extra calories in for this.