- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, egg and milk until smooth.
- Set aside the batter to stand for at least 10 minutes.
- Lightly spray a small non-stick frying pan with oil and place it over a medium heat
- Pour one-quarter of the batter mixture into the hot pan and then tilt it to cover the base evenly.
- Cook until the pancake is set and golden underneath, then flip it over carefully and cook the other side.
- Remove and keep warm while you cook the remaining 3 pancakes in exactly the same way.
- Spread out each warm pancake on a serving plate, then divide the blueberries and ice cream between them.
- Fold over or roll up the pancakes and serve immediately.
- Remember and add your Ice Cream to your Diary!