- 1. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. While the pasta is cooking chop up the mushrooms, shallots, and peppers.
- 2. Rub turkey breast with a couple of sprays of olive oil and grill on a skillet.
- 3. To make your sauce: fry the shallots and mushrooms in spray oil until soft.
- 4. Add tomatoes, smoked paprika, peppers and sweetcorn. and continue cooking for 2 -3 minutes
- 5. Mix sauce with the cooked pasta, cooked turkey and stir in the feta and spinach leaves.
- 6. Serve and enjoy!