- 1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Lightly coat a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Arrange peach slices in the prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with lemon juice cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3. In a small bowl whisk together flour and brown sugar. With your fingers crumble the margarine into the flour-sugar mixture add the oats and stir to mix evenly.
- 4. Sprinkle the flour mixture on top of the peaches.
- 5. Bake until peaches are soft and the topping is browned - about 30 minutes. Cut into 8 even slices and serve warm.