- 1. Preheat a conventional oven to 220C or a fan-assisted one to 200C. Run a sharp knife 1cm in from the edge of each pitta bread and follow the outline to remove the top layer of bread and create a border for the pizzas.
- 2. Place the pittas directly onto the top shelf of the oven and cook for two minutes to crisp up.
- 3. Meanwhile place the chopped tomatoes in a sieve to remove all the excess juice. Divide the tomatoes among the pittas and spread out evenly.
- 4. Sprinkle each with the sugar and chilli powder. Top with the sundried tomatoes pepperoni red onion pepper and olives. Sprinkle over the parmesan and dot the ricotta on top.
- 5. Bake the pittas directly on the oven shelf for eight minutes or until cooked.
- 6. Serve immediately scattered with the basil and rocket leaves and drizzled with balsamic vinegar.