Enjoy this quick, healthy stir-fry in less than 20 minutes!
- Mix together the soy sauce, rice wine or dry sherry, Chinese 5 spice and garlic paste in a shallow dish.
- Cut the pork fillet into ½ cm strips and add to the mixture, turning to coat.
- Boil the Chinese noodles about 3-4 minutes, or according to instructions on the pack.
- Wipe a pan or wok with rice bran oil and bring to a medium heat.
- Add the pork slices and brown about 2 minutes each side.
- Add the spring onions, peppers, drained pineapple pieces and fine green beans.
- Stir-fry 2-3 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve the pork and vegetables with the drained noodles.