- 1. Scatter half the mushrooms and onions on the bottom of a medium sized oven proof dish.
- 2. Top with a layer of tomato slices season then sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese.
- 3. Add a layer of potato slices then do the same all over again.
- 4. Mix the cornflour with a little water. Boil some water in a pan (about 150ml) add the stock cube and mix in the cornflour heat until the sauce starts to thicken then pour over the bake.
- 5. Top with the remaining 1/3 of cheese and bake at 220C/gas mark 7 for about 40 minutes.