- 1. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the Quorn until cooked through.
- 2. Add the onion and mushrooms and continue to simmer until softened.
- 3. Add the chopped tomatoes tomato puree garlic and sugar to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4. Mix the butter flour and milk together until smooth.
- 5. Layer half the quorn mixture over the bottom of a small oven proof dish.
- 6. Lay half of the lasagne sheets over the quorn mixture and top with half of the white sauce.
- 7. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- 8. Cook in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes on a moderate heat or until the lasagne sheets are cooked through.