- 1. Add oil to a frying pan and cook Quorn Sausages (approx 20 minutes if from frozen) turning regularly.
- 2. Place pasta in boiling water for 8-12 minutes.
- 3. While the sausages and pasta are cooking preheat the oven to 200oC.
- 4. Chop up a pepper mushrooms and grate the cheese.
- 5. After cooking the sausages for 15 minutes add in the mushrooms and pepper and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 6. Mix together pasta mushrooms sweetcorn pepper and the Dolmio sauce and put into an oven proof dish.
- 7. Take the sausages out of the pan slice them up and add them in with the rest of the mix. Sprinkle the cheese and bake for 30 minutes.