- 1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200C/400F/fan oven 180C and spray a baking tray with low fat cooking spray.
- 2. Place one sheet of filo pastry onto a work surface and spray with low fat cooking spray. Pile the rest of the filo pastry sheets on top spraying each one with low fat cooking spray.
- 3. Use a sharp knife or scissors to cut the pile into three equal portions and place each stack of pastry sheets onto the baking tray.
- 4. Bake the filo pastry stacks for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to completely cool.
- 5. Beat the Quark low fat soft cheese vanilla extract and sweetener together. Crush half the raspberries lightly with a fork then fold them lightly through the mixture there is no need to mix them in thoroughly.
- 6. Put one stack of filo pastry sheets onto a serving platter. Spread half the raspberry mixture over the surface and scatter half the remaining raspberries on top. Position one more stack of filo pastry on top then carefully spoon the rest of the raspberry mixture over spreading it out to the edges. Add the remaining raspberries.
- 7. Position the rest of the filo pastry sheets on top. Serve sprinkled with icing sugar.