1. Slice the onion and allow to soften in a non-stick pan with the sausages (no oil).
2. Cut the sausages into big chunks.
3. Put the onions sausages beans and chopped carrots into a casserole dish and 1/2 pint stock.
4. Put in a medium oven (gas 5-6) for 20 minutes to cook the sausages through.
5. When you are ready to eat it add the extra 1/2 pint of hot stock and pour in the 100g couscous - stir gently then leave to stand for 10 minutes. The couscous will take up the juices and cook through.
6. Serve alone - it is yummy really filling AND has 80% daily veggies in one portion!!