Scallops in White Wine and Garlic
- 1. Dry fry the onions and garlic until they have softened.
- 2. Whilst frying the onions and garlic boil the baby sweet corn broccoli and mange tout.
- 3. Add the scallops to the garlic and onion cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 4. When they begin to turn white add the white wine a squeeze of lemon juice and creme fraiche. Simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- 5. Take off the hob and spoon the scallops onto a plate with the vegetables. Pour the remaining juice from the scallops over the vegetables.