- 1. Heat the oil in a wok or a large frying pan then cook the onion and garlic over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until soft.
- 2. Add the paprika tomatoes and stock then bring to the boil.
- 3. Turn down the heat to simmer stir in the pasta and cook for 7 minutes stirring occasionally to stop the pasta from sticking.
- 4. Stir in the seafood cook for 3 minutes more until it is all heated through and the pasta is cooked then season to taste.
- 5. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with lemon wedges.