- 1. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/gas mark 7
- 2. Wash the potatoes and boil for 10 minutes set aside to cool. Meanwhile finely chop the onion and gently fry in 2 teaspoons of the oil for 3 minutes until softened and set aside.
- 3. Beat the egg in a large bowl stir in the mustard powder 1 teaspoon of black pepper Parmesan cheese add the minced beef breadcrumbs and onions and mix well.
- 4. Dust a chopping board with the flour and shape the mince mixture into 6 patties put into the fridge until ready to cook.
- 5. Finely chop the garlic and rosemary. Add the remaining 4 teaspoons of oil 1 teaspoon of black pepper salt rosemary and garlic to a large shallow ovenproof dish and put in the top of the oven for 1 minute.
- 6. Cut the cooled potatoes into wedges and toss gently in the warmed seasoned oil.
- 7. Bake the dish of potato wedges in the top of the oven for 25-30 minutes until cooked through and crisp.
- 8.15 minutes before serving put the burgers onto a greased baking sheet and cook in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes.